As professional photographer we made the decision to use an online software called PASS to deliver our pictures. We know that it can sometimes be a little bit confusing on how to use PASS so we decided that it would be helpful to have a step by step tutorial on how to download your files from PASS.
1. You will receive an email from PASS that your pictures are ready. Click on “View Photos”
2. A window will open where you can learn more on PASS. Click on “View Photos”
3. The gallery will open and you will see some pictures. Click on the left upper corner (the three horizontal lines)
4. Click on the collection you would like to see on the left.
5. To download your pictures click on “download all”.
6. You will need to register.
7. Please write the email that your are using to correspond with me. Create your own password.
8. All the galleries that are ready to download are written on the new window.
9. Choose the gallery you want to download
10. You files are getting ready.
11. Your files are ready. Click on “Download”
12. Your files are ready in a ZIP folder.
13. Click on the arrow on the right and open “show in folder”
14. Your files are ready to be saved in your computer. Do not forget to save them on multiple locations!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question at firstname.lastname@example.org.